I accept books for review consideration. However I would stress on the following:
- I review books that I enjoy. If I am unable to enjoy your book, I will leave a constructive review with constructive feedback. I do not believe in negative rating/reviews as that does not help an author progress in his market. Perhaps I might not be the ideal reviewer for your book, but I will make sure to leave a positive note.
- I have changed my preferences now after reading: Sci-fi, Historical Romance, send it to me!
- I prefer fantasy influenced by the following genres. However I take time in reviewing. At the max it’ll take me 6 months or so as I have alot of books to review at the moment.
- I also review videogames, total war, fantasy, elder scrolls online, any RTS/RPG games, etc. Feel free to send me an email and ask for a review for video games.
- Asian Fantasy
- Historical Fantasy
- Historical Time Travel
- Historical Romance
- Historical Fantasy
- Medieval Fantasy – not with the typical cliches that have come to characterize this genre (meaning its save the world plot, but more deeper)
- Indian Fantasy
- Japanese Fantasy
- World Mythology
- Greek/Roman mythology
- Ancient Greek/Roman inspired mythology
- Ancient Historical Fiction – Rome/Greece/India/China/Japan.
I don’t review Horror as it is not a genre of mine.
This should sum up accurately what I want to see in a book.
I am not a professional book blog reviewer, and thus I try to give my best opinion as I can. I try my best to make my reviews good. If I like it, I like it. If I don’t, I will not simply demean it, I will give constructive feedback. As stated, negative reviews are not for me. I will clearly state that perhaps I am not the audience for this novel and wish the author the best of luck in his work.
Please send me in the following:
I certainly accept reviews from authors writing in the fantasy/historical fiction genre.
Sending me a book review will not gurantee a perfect deadline, and at times I will be busy with life. So I cannot gurantee a finished review, but I can gurantee a review that I would enjoy.
Please understand that reviews take time and therefore when I edit it, I will make sure to proof-read my review for accuracy. This is a hobby, and I will be fair with the books.
I may/may not respond to email inquiries – this is throughly up to me.
For now I’d be happy to do author interviews/guest posts if need be.