Thank you to Angry Robot and Caroline Lamb for allowing me to reveal this wonderful sequel, its book cover is gorgeous!
I think Angry Robot have outdone themselves here, and I like the contrast of the green as compared with the purple. All I can say is the sequel looks exciting!
- Stephen’s YouTube account where he offers writing and publishing advice, as well as great interviews with other authors: If you want to find Stephen’s Youtube Account you can get it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZlaVQ9rks4GaN-x3Jkos0A? and his website: https://stephen-aryan.com/
- Synopsis: The story of Kell Kressia continues in Book II of the gripping fantasy duology, Quest for Heroes. Kell, two time saviour of the Five Kingdoms, is now the King of Algany. He has fame, power, respect, and has never been more miserable…
- Buying links: https://angryrobotbooks.com/books/the-warrior/
- | https://www.amazon.co.uk/Warrior-Book-Two-Quest-Heroes/dp/0857669583/ |
- https://www.amazon.com/Warrior-Quest-Heroes-Book-II-ebook/dp/B09G98WLK8/ |
- Signed copies of The Coward: https://www.thebrokenbinding.co.uk/product-page/the-coward-stephen-aryan-1 (Unfortunately, most indie shops won’t list it until the cover is live so there will be more available to buy from but not links for right now)
CREDIT: Kieryn Tyler is the designer of the cover and she deserves the utmost credit!
You can find her here:
You can find my reviews here:
The sequel to 2021’s hugely successful The Coward is here!
ABOUT THE BOOK: Bound, by duty and responsibility, Kell is King only in name. Trapped in a loveless marriage, he leaves affairs of state to his wife, Sigrid. When his old friend, Willow, turns up asking him to go on a journey to her homeland he can’t wait to leave.
The Malice, a malevolent poison that alters everything it infects, runs rampant across Willow’s homeland. Desperate to find a cure, her cousin Ravvi, is willing to try a dark ritual which could damn her people forever. Journeying to a distant land, Kell and his companions must stop Ravvi before it’s too late.
While Kell is away Reverend Mother Britak’s plans come to a head. Queen Sigrid must find a way to protect her family and her nation, but against such a ruthless opponent, something has to give… THEMES: sacrifice, loyalty, friendship, trust, love; the nature of evil; living with the choices we make as individuals.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Stephen Aryan is the author of the Age of
Darkness and Age of Dread trilogies. His first novel, Battlemage, was a
finalist for the David Gemmell Morningstar Award for best debut fantasy
novel. It also won the inaugural Hellfest Inferno Award in France. He has
previously written a comic book column and reviews for Tor.com. In
addition, he has self-published and kickstarted his own comics.